We are seeking a dedicated and empathetic Recruiter to join our dynamic team in the Mental Health Space. As a Recruiter, you will play a vital role in supporting our recruitment efforts to attract, identify, and hire qualified professionals who are passionate about making a positive impact on mental health and wellness. Your mission will be to ensure a seamless and compassionate recruitment process that aligns with our organization's values and commitment to mental health advocacy.
What's in it for you?
- Work for a company that's growing and supports internal mobility
- Full Benefits such as Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Free Gym access!
MUST BE DRUG-FREE
- Work closely with all departments to understand their specific hiring needs Hire various entry-level positions
- Handle full-cycle recruiting to hire non-exempt and exempt personnel
- Establish recruiting requirements by meeting with managers to discuss hiring needs Provide managers with employment applications and resumes for potential hires Call and verify professional references
- Review job applications to ensure completeness
- Develop and update job ads and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs on LinkedIn and Indeed
- Screen candidate's resumes and job applications
- Maintain applicant tracking system
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
- Must be able to maintain compensation confidentiality when discussing pay and making offers
- Ensure state and federal compliance in conjunction with all related tasks and activities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Willing and able to work on-site at our Newport Beach, CA office.
- Demonstrate ability to recruit diverse job positions
- Must exude professionalism
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Must be proficient with Google Suite, Indeed, and LinkedIn