We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Associate Clinical Therapist to join our team. This role will take place in Desert Hot Springs. As an Associate Clinical Therapist specializing in clinical assessments, you will play a crucial role in evaluating and diagnosing mental health conditions, determining appropriate treatment plans, and providing therapeutic interventions. Your expertise in conducting comprehensive clinical assessments will help inform the development and implementation of effective therapeutic strategies to improve the well-being of our clients.
What's in it for you?
- Ability to get signed off on hours (if necessary)
- Flexible Management
- Financial coverage for Continued Education Units (CEUs)
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match!
- Perform Clinical Assessments: Conduct in-depth clinical assessments of individuals seeking mental health services, utilizing a variety of assessment tools and techniques. Assessments may include interviews, questionnaires, psychological tests, and behavioral observations.
- Diagnose Mental Health Conditions: Utilize your expertise in diagnostic criteria and classification systems (e.g., DSM-5) to accurately diagnose mental health disorders based on the information gathered during assessments.
- Develop Treatment Plans: Collaborate with clients to develop personalized treatment plans based on the assessment findings. Provide clear and comprehensive recommendations for therapeutic interventions and goals, taking into account the client's unique needs and circumstances.
- Maintain Accurate Documentation: Document all clinical assessments, treatment plans, interventions, and progress notes in a timely and accurate manner. Adhere to legal and ethical guidelines regarding client confidentiality and record keeping.
- Collaborate with Multidisciplinary Team: Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and counselors, to provide comprehensive care to clients. Consult and participate in case conferences or treatment planning meetings to ensure integrated and coordinated services.
- Stay Updated on Research and Best Practices: Stay abreast of current research, advancements, and best practices in the field of clinical assessments and therapy. Engage in ongoing professional development activities to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- AMFT, APPC, ASCW or equivalent
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Clinical Therapist (e.g., Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker).
- Proven experience in conducting comprehensive clinical assessments and diagnosing mental health conditions.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic classification systems, such as the DSM-5.
- Expertise in various therapeutic modalities and evidence-based interventions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish rapport and build therapeutic relationships with diverse individuals.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to gather and interpret assessment data effectively.
- Ethical practice and adherence to professional standards of conduct.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Proficient computer skills for documentation and record-keeping purposes.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work environment committed to professional growth and development.